Zildjian 15" 400th Anniversary Vault Crash
Limited Edition 400th anniversary collector item cymbal from Zildjian Family's Private Vault - Only 4pc in Scandinavia
Zildjian 15" Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Vault Crash
This 15” Zildjian A Crash cymbal, is one of only 200 available worldwide, released by the Zildjian family from their private vault of historic and vintage cymbals. This cymbal was made at the original U.S. Zildjian factory in Quincy, MA and was produced between the late 1930s to mid-1950s. The owner of this cymbal may notice stick marks and fingerprints, some of which belonged to Armand Zildjian, the cymbal tester in the factory at the time.
These vintage cymbals feature the original mounting hole on the bell. For your convenience, an adapter has been included so you can play this cymbal on a modern cymbal stand. Each case will include a certificate of authenticity signed by Craigie Zildjian. This piece will certify that each cymbal is one of the 400 hand selected cymbals picked out of the family's private cymbal vault.
- A real vintage Zildjian 15" A Crash
- From the Zildjian family's private collection of vintage cymbals
- One of a kind, one of only two hundred 15" A crash cymbals
- Use the included cymbal adapter to add this cymbal to a cymbal stand
- Only 200 vault 15" cymbals released in 2023,
- Comes in a special flight case, white gloves and a certification signed by Craigie and Debbie Zildjian