Tabletop Paging Station
The RANE Zone Pager is a paging station that allows users to page up to (6) zones separately, to (2) groups of zones, and to all zones at the same time. Lights will indicate if the zone is READY or BUSY (already being paged by a higher-priority paging station) and when the chime has completed (if enabled).
Zone Pager accepts an included dynamic gooseneck microphone via a 3-pin XLR connector. The microphone input supplies 24V phantom power for condenser microphones. The Zone Pager is connected to a RANE DSP with a Cat5e (or better) cable on a local run up to 500ft (150m) away from the equipment rack.
Zone Pager is perfect for use in bar/lounge restaurants, meeting rooms, schools, house of worship, and smaller venues where multiple paging zones are needed.
- Six-zone smart paging station
- Two programmable group buttons
- Gooseneck dynamic microphone included
- Powered by any Rane DSP commercial processor via RJ-45
- +24V phantom power and 13dB pad
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: 1.1kΩ
- Condenser mic max input: -1dBu
- Dynamic mic max input: -13dBu
- Current Draw: 0.10 amps
- Phantom Power: 24VDC
- Connectors: RAD port: RJ45 connector, Microphone: XLRF 3-pin
- Gooseneck Microphone: Dynamic, Super-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBv/pa (1.6mv/pa)
- Max SPL: 135dB (THD ≤ 1% @ 1kHz)
- Dimensions: (width x depth x height): 200mm x 55mm x 162mm
- Weight: 0.776kg