Pigments is the exciting software synthesizer from Arturia. Combining the best of two worlds, it features hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis, as well as the most accurate virtual analog.
• Two engines in parallel: the best of both worlds
• Twin filters: dozens to choose from
• Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
• Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything
• Visual interface: understand your sound
• Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative
• Extensive factory preset library: learn from the masters
• Sound designer notes: built-in parameter highlights per preset
Check out all the oiginal specs in the down load tab
New in version 2. (Free update for current owners.)
Pigments 2 adds a sample engine with editing, granular synthesis, next-gen MPE controls, and lightning-fast modulation routing, Pigments 2 is guaranteed to blow minds and expand creative possibilities.
Blend any two engines in parallel, three engines to choose from with continuous voices
. New sample and granular synth engine, hundreds of in-built samples
. Virtual Analog triple osc engine
. Advanced Wavetable engine
Twin filters: dozens to choose from
. New Low Pass Gate filter
. Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
. Modern filter types
. Continuous series/parallel routing
Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
. New Tape Echo effect
. Insert or Send routing
. Modulable parameters
Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything!
. Updated to make editing even faster
. Graphical editing, source-based or destination based.
Visual interface: understand your sound
. Graphical representation of the most important modules (wavetable, envelops, LFO morphing…)
Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative.
. Reworked and streamlined in version 2, with new randomization options and pitch quantize
. Create complex, custom and evolving sequences or arps
Extensive factory preset library: learn from the masters
. Sounds from big-name artists and experienced sound designers
. Highlighted “notes” to show what parameters are recommended to tweak
. New MPE support for polyphonic expression
. New powerful undo/redo functionality
. New feature-focused tutorials
New from version 1.2.
- SUPER mode: A new unison detune voice mode lets you beef up your oscillator up with the style of the famous “JP” supersaw
- Sequencer revamp: A new visual layout, with the added ability to set different clock divisions for each lane in the sequencer or arpeggiator.
- NKS Compatible: Great news for owners of Maschine or Komplete Kontrol. Pigments is now fully compliant with Native Instruments NKS control format, instantly smart-mapping key parameters.
- Extra Combinator: We’ve added a third combinator, giving you more sound-shaping potential. We’ve also introduced a new “Remap” type that lets you remap any incoming modulation source.
- Updated envelope: We’ve reduced the minimum value for the attack times, letting you achieve even sharper envelope modulation for super-nasty sounds.
- Microtuning: Want to be a bit more free with your tuning? Now you can select alternative keyboard scales, as well as import your own .scl and .tun files.
- 50 new presets: We’ve added dozens more factory preset sounds that make use of the new capabilities of the Pigments audio engine updates in version 1.2.
- The little things: On top of all the big new features, we’ve made lots of small enhancements too. New Aftertouch curves, Mod source hovering displays, integrated Filter tutorials, and bug fixes to give you the best experience ever.