The SonicBar is a stereo monitor speaker can be used in a variety of locations, such as attached to the SEQUENZ Standard series or placed on the floor or a desk. Since the speaker is specially voiced for close proximity to the performer, it implements natural feeling monitoring with a high-quality stereo image.
The unit is equipped with two stereo inputs, allowing two synths to be connected for monitoring. It is also equipped with one thru out jack, so you can monitor your own performance while also outputting it to an external PA.
In addition to a volume knob, two front panel knobs allow tone adjustment. An external input jack and a headphone jack are also provided.
When attaching the unit to the Standard series of keyboard stands, users can adjust the height, position, and angle to fit any playing position without having to use a screwdriver or any other tool.
The SonicBar can also be installed reversed front-to-back, so in a café or a small live performance venue, the speakers can be pointed toward the audience for an immediate, compact performance setup.
The SonicBar can be placed on the floor or on a table, allowing a broad range of uses that go beyond musical instrument monitoring, such as television or home theater monitoring.
- Stereo sound bar for monitoring
- 4 x 8cm full-range speakers
- Amplification: 25W per channel (@ 8 ohms)
- Attaches to Standard series Sequenz keyboard stands
- Angle to suit any playing position
- Can be installed flipped front-to-back for instant, compact PA
- May be placed on the floor or on a table
- 2 stereo inputs allow 2 keyboards to be connected for simultaneous monitoring
- L/R Thru/Out jacks for output to a PA system
- Front-panel master volume, bass, and treble controls
- Front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo Aux input jack
- Quick install, no tools required
- Includes 24V DC AC adapter, mounting brackets and screws